Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Train Sketches

My car died. Indefinitely. This means I spend a lot of time on public transportation. The p.t. system in Los Angeles is an experience. I see some crrrrrazy things on the buses and trains of this city and I always feel like I need to take a shower when I get home.

I am so busy working that I never have time to sketch or figure draw anymore. For this reason I have come to love riding the bus. I draw my fellow commuters.

Most of the time I like to draw the hero in them, bring our their noblest traits.





But not always....

3 comments:

nite owl ink said...

great stuff, makes me want to take the bus:) i miss my life drawing classes...

Unknown said...

It's great, are very real...
recetas faciles

Megan said...

so good, that is great


best regards from Letizcia - juegos de cocina